- IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Firm, the holder of the Website, is the Data Controller of the data collected or generated as a result of access, use and browsing by the Users of the Website and of controlling the Website. Its contact details are as follows:
Fiscal Identity Number (NIF): B-82952334
Registered address: Calle Villanueva, 13, 1º, Madrid.
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone: +34 91 702 26 52
- TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED BY THE FIRM
In order to access particular information or to use particular content or services of the Website, the Firm may process certain personal data such as name, surname/surnames, email address and the Curriculum Vitae of the possible candidates.
- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The personal data that Users provide at any given time through the Website, depending on the box marked by the data subject at each time, will be processed by the Firm for the following purposes:
- Ability to browse the Website, allowing access to the information and content provided on it.
- Dealing with any type of request sent to the Firm through the different channels made available for the purpose and, in particular, applications to be part of the Firm’s staff recruitment processes.
- Sending any newsletters prepared by the Firm at any given time. Users may cancel this free service at any time by sending an email to the email address given at the bottom of each newsletter.
- Performing studies to analyse the relevance and use of the Website, even through anonymised information and, in general, improve the Website, how it is managed and the security thereof.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The legal grounds which allow the Firm to process the Users’ data are the following:
- Voluntary access and browsing by Users of the Website;
- Requests by Users for any type of information, thus giving their consent to the processing of their data for that purpose;
- Compliance by the Firm with legal obligations; and
- The legitimate interest of the Firm in improving the Website and its security, as well as in conducting studies on the relevance and use of the Website.
- TIME LIMITS FOR STORAGE
The personal data will be kept while there are contractual obligations deriving from the services or content requested by Users and while they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and, subsequently, until the termination of legal, contractual or ethical responsibilities that require them to be kept.
In general, when the personal data are no longer necessary for the processing purposes for which they were collected, they will be blocked, and will be available only for competent authorities to make it possible to ascertain responsibilities during the processing of the data, albeit in accordance with the applicable regulations, and may not be used for any purposes other than these. When the aforesaid time limits have passed in the case of blocking, such personal data will be deleted as stipulated in the applicable regulations, and may also, if applicable, be safely anonymised by the Firm.
- COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
In general, the personal data will not be shared with third parties except, where applicable, with the competent authorities in the performance of their duties.
- RIGHTS OF USERS
The User can exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, limitation of processing and portability, with regard to each of the aforementioned processing operations, by writing to the Firm at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and providing evidence of the User’s identity.
In addition, insofar as the User has given consent for a specific purpose, the User may revoke that content at any time.
Lastly, the User can also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).